Sunday, 7 February 2010

Skin care challenge day 3

The challenge continues and to be honest it takes only a few minutes to actually apply the products. In terms of how my skin has improved, as predicted it does feel softer but i am yet to experience the radiance and younger looking appearance! I am trying to do the routine twice a day and so far so good however after going out for a few beverages last night I admit it was a struggle to exfoliate, cleanse, tone and mosturise when all I actually wanted to do was pass out. I am however feeling the benefits of taking my make-up off the night before. This is something i used to religiously do but due to my very hectic life i have often found myself waking up looking like a panda! Its nice to wake up with clean eyes and be able to actually rub them. So I plan to keep up the good work but I do still feel very skeptical about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment