Thursday, 11 February 2010

Snow

There is something very calming and beautiful about watching snow fall. Everything appears very still and quiet with just delicate snowflakes falling from the sky. The white blankets bring out the child in you and you find yourself enjoying being outside in the cold. That is until real life kicks in and you realise that your not 5 anymore and you do actually have to do stuff! Don't get me wrong I enjoy the idea of the snow and I love how pretty everywhere looks but it has ruined my plans for the rest of the week. I am due back to work on monday after having 4 weeks off to recover from a hernia operation and I had big plans. My 10 month old son has been slightly neglected of "mummy" time recently due to the operation and I really wanted to spend some time taking him and out about. But as the weather has decided otherwise I guess its hot chocolate,toys and kids TV for us instead. It could be worse I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment